Sunday, 3 December 2017

THE FIRST SIGNS OF WINTER



Oh look, it's that coat again. I told you you'd be seeing a lot more of this! While it's not exactly thick enough for these frosty mornings we've been having, by adding just a few winter accessories means I can still hold on to wearing it while the temperature drops just a few more degrees. Firstly this red bag, which I've had since summer but only just got in to wearing as a pop of *festive* colour! I love how it looks against the check and alongside the pale denim, but most importantly how it perfectly pairs with a red lip!


Next, I've added the mother of all bobble hats! It is seriously the thickest, warmest hat I've ever ever owned. Like, probably warm enough for arctic conditions. And that bobble, quite possibly the fluffiest most ridiculously sized bobble ever but you know what, still think I'm a little bit in love... So, it's totally worth the major hat hair it gives you.
*ALSO just gotta add this in here... BECCY, I'm never gonna forgive you for the comment you made on the above photo! ;)


Last but by no means least, these boots - my first ever pair of Docs! I was after a pair that were slightly less chunky than the original ones and I'm not in to the usual yellow stitching, so when I came across these I just knew they were the ones. I was full on expecting them to rip my feet to shreds while the leather softened but I've not had a single blister with these. Also, I don't think I've ever had a pair of shoes that have had so many compliments, and they just seem to go with anything - from distressed denim, to a rolled up pair of trousers and even a LBD! The absolute perfect winter shoe!


Outfit:
Topshop Bobble Hat, Monki Duster Jacket (similar here), Topshop Basic Sweatshirt, Accessorize Red Cross Body Bag (similar here), Topshop Mom Jeans, Dr. Martens Emmeline Boots
Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest x

5 comments:

  1. Love everything about this outfit but those boots! All the heart eye emojis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this look and the pop of red! The bobble hat is so cute :)

    http://skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I STILL can't get enough of this coat Laura! & this bag, & these boots! You look amazing xx

    Rosie | wearsrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your boots!

    x Mariya

    www.brunetteondemand.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your coat and bag are so perfect together. i love the outfit.
    ❤︎

    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete