Sunday, 3 September 2017

THE LAST OF THE SUMMER OUTFITS



Outfit:
H&M Stripey Tee (similar here), ASOS Midi Pinafore Dress, Monki Metallic Silver Bag (similar here), Daniel Wellington Watch, Adidas Stan Smith Trainers

Anyone else secretly really happy summer is nearly over? Just me then?! Okay so that may not be completely true, I will miss my weekly trips to the seaside but I am SO over dressing for summer. Give me a chunky knit and boots any day over a cami and sandals. I'm just not one for baring all, so this midi dress layered over a stripey tee has been my savoir in these warmer months... and replace the tee with a roll neck and the dress will be perfect for those autumnal days to come too!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest x

6 comments:

  1. Love that bag! I'm looking forward to some winter dressing too, bring on the coats. X

    EDP-FASHION

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I've already got two coats sat in my wardrobe ready!! x

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for a winter wardrobe! I'm all about the chunky knits and coats : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME! it's not even cold today but I've got a knit on cos I couldn't wait any longer! x

      Delete
  3. I love your blog and your sense of style. Very similar to mine but unique too. Love love love!
    lydiaanncooper.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete