Wednesday, 23 August 2017

OVERSIZED EVERYTHING ALWAYS



Outfit:
H&M Striped Shirt (very similar here), Monki Metallic Silver Bag (sold out, similar here), Topshop Mom Jeans, Daniel Wellington Watch, Kate Spade Silver Bangle, Adidas Stan Smith Trainers

My go to style of late: oversized shirts and mom jeans. Because even just the thought of wearing skinny jeans or a tight fitting tee makes me feel uncomfortable and exhausted. I've had comments recently that I should make the most of my slim frame and wear something more fitted. Well sorry, but have you not heard of a food baby? I need to make sure that under all circumstances I leave enough room for all the avo on toast and iced coffee... duhhh. Anyone else use this *extremely valid* excuse for wearing oversized everything? What's your go to style of the moment?


Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. i always go for oversized just because its way more comfy and mostly looks better.
    ❤︎

    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete