Thursday, 8 June 2017

WHY I LOVE MINI BAGS



Whilst I'm sure in another half a year I'll be back to hauling around a bulky leather shopper, at the moment I am all about the mini bag. Anyone who brings along the just-in-case items and everything in between, this might not be the bag for you. But as someone who likes to keep their laptop desktop minimal, writes lists on a daily basis and empties their bag after every outing (OCD or just organised - you decide), a mini bag has been an easy transition for me. I'm definitely a bare essentials kinda girl - mobile, contactless, keys and at a push I'll pack a hairbrush and lipstick - and my shoulders definitely thank me for it...
I'm also loving the mini bag trend because the smaller the bag it is, generally the more accessible the price point - especially for designer purchases. And, in terms of a pop of colour or print, a mini bag is MUCH easier to pull off and style than a large tote. It's a no brainer really - the mini bag is the way to go! Below I've linked this bag, as well as a few more beauts from high street to designer at the very bottom, so make sure to take a look!

Outfit:
Monki Cat Print Shirt (old, similar here), Accessorize Mini Bag*, New Look Ring Belt, Topshop Black Leigh Jeans, Mango Applique Loafers (similar here)


The Mini Bag Wishlist:


Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest x

12 comments:

  1. I'm always a small crossbody bag type of gal too, it's just so much easier and fuss-free. Love yours and how you've styled it, this entire outfit is perfect <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely fuss free! glad to know your a small bag girl too :) x

      Delete
  2. Definitely loving how these are coming back into fashion recently, I love them! xx

    Lucy | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I've been tempted by a few more in accessorize and h&m especially! x

      Delete
  3. i used to carry the biggest bags around with me and it just got so annoying. now, i prefer a cute and small crossbody bag.
    ❤︎

    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same! I now only have one big bag and an overload of minis! x

      Delete
  4. It’s Right place to get beautiful information, keep posting :) Vogue Crafts and Designs Jewelry Designer and manufacture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fell in love with this little bag !! It's so adorable !

    Déborah, fashionanarkist.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Mango shoes from the second outfit ! Great post !
    https://afrenchgirlsthoughts.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete