Wednesday, 24 May 2017

BOOHOO'S BLOGGER X DRESS OF THE MONTH



When I was contacted by Boohoo to take part in their Blogger X Dress Of The Month, apart from being MEGA excited I was also initially a little worried I was going to be sent over a dress that was tight fitting, a little too ruffly or something super bright in colour. But I actually ended up being SO surprised by how much I liked it! Monochrome? Check! Gingham? Check! Loose smock shape? Check! It was just about a match made in heaven!
I've not really worn many dresses recently so it was fun having to style this one up. Although it's now the warmest week of the year, when I shot this it definitely wasn't bare leg weather! However, I still wanted to style it for the warmer days which is where this oversized denim jacket comes in... The most impractical jacket in terms of it being SO white, but I just love that it could lift every outfit into summer! The sunnies give the outfit an extra summer vibe too, and although I feel like such a basic blogger poser when I wear them, I couldn't love them any more! (Well, unless they were Rayban's anyway!)

Outfit:
Jeepers Peepers Sunglasses, H&M Oversized Denim Jacket (similar here and here), Boohoo Gingham Smock Dress*, Monki Silver Envelope Bag, Zara Contrast Ankle Boots (similar here)


I just want to say a BIG thank you to Boohoo for including me in May's Blogger X Dress Of The Month - if any of you love the dress as much as me, find it by clicking >>here<< (I'd recommend to size down one size)... or for even more cute gingham pieces (seriously, they have LOADS) then click >>here<<

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Loving the monochrome Lor, great touch with the bag & sunglasses. Looking gooood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beeeeeautiful! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are looking beautiful :)
    Vogue Crafts and Designs | Jewelry Manufacture and Exporter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! sunglasses and make up are hiding a multiple of sins though haha

      Delete