Tuesday, 4 April 2017

RECIPE | VIETNAMESE CHICKEN PHO



I've been a big fan of Thai/ Japanese/ Vietnamese food since I left home to go to Uni, and after finding the Chinese Quarter, I stocked up my cupboards with every item I could find in my cookbooks. I find the food always seems so fresh and easy to prepare but most importantly packed full of flavour, without being unhealthy. I've had a Tom Yum recipe engraved in to my brain for a good 5 years now, but since trying Tonkotsu and Pho at various restaurants whilst living near London, I've been on the look out for a quick, new and easy recipe to add to my recipe book. A few months back I came across one in Stella Magazine, and after a few tweaks I was finally happy enough with the recipe to share it with you guys! Don't be scared of the long recipe list - a lot of the things you may already have in your cupboards or if not are definitely things you can use again if you're in to Asian cooking! Anyway, here's my recipe for...

Let me know if you test this recipe out! And what you think of it if you do! It's currently one of my faves... but I know it's (quite literally) all a matter of taste! Are recipes and restaurant reviews something you'd like to see more of on the blog? Or do you like the usual outfit / wishlist posts I do more? I'd love to know :)

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest x

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I tried this and it was sooo delicious! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) thanks Cooley! I hear pork bones make a delicious pho too! x

      Delete
  2. Actually never had Pho with chicken before and seriously wondering W H Y ;) Those photos are yum!

    XX from Germany
    Jecky
    Want Get Repeat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! I have it every week now I know how easy it is to make! x

      Delete
  3. This looks so yummy! This would be brilliant if anyone had a cold xxx
    https://diaryofgb.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely! I love a good soup when I'm not well! x

      Delete