Tuesday, 7 March 2017

CHECKING IN TO SPRING WITH GINGHAM



Gingham is back with a bang this season, and I for one have been digging it! I've always been a fan of checks and I love that gingham in particular can be grunge or cutesy depending how you style it. With the frill detail, red bag (more on that in another post!) and matching lippy I've gone for the later, and - my previous wanna-be normcore self would hate me saying this but - I think I like it... alot!
It's not all that often I dive straight in to a trend but gingham is definitely one I'll be buying in to for this coming season. Because, even though these trousers aren't exactly the most flattering - with that frill line expanding my thighs by at least a couple of inches - I felt my outfit pulled together pretty well and even felt an incy bit cool in it, with out feeling I was trying too hard like with some other recent trends ahaha!

Outfit:
Topshop Cropped Sweatshirt (similar here), Zara Frill Hem Tee, New Look Red Backpack, Kate Spade Hinge Bangle, Zara Gingham Trousers, Converse Lo Leather Trainers (similar here),


Have you bought in to the gingham trend yet? I'd love to see your take on the trend, so please send me your links!

Follow Rose and Weston on Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest x

8 comments:

  1. Those trousers are just gorgeous, super duper cute! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I just love the little frill, I've seen some cute ones in topshop too! x

      Delete
  2. love these photos, i'm excited for the trend to come back although i never seem to find any gingham pieces that suit me grr!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. keep looking! I've seen some other nice pieces in Zara too! Also your taiwan post is SO amazing! x

      Delete
  3. Super cute! I also really love how your lip colour and your bag match x

    Blog | Bits of Reg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I've been loving a bit of matchy-matchy recently! x

      Delete
  4. Looks great on you, girl!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete